Nissan has launched its most advanced auto plant to date as it strives to create an emission-free manufacturing process for its next-generation vehicles.
- TSMC builds new chip factory in Japan, warns of ‘tight’ supply until 2022
- Chinese minimum wage invests $ 8.87 billion in construction of new chip factory in Shanghai
- Nissan uses certified smellers to check the smell of new cars
- Global chip shortage could ease as China’s biggest chipmaker builds huge new factory
- Government wants Tesla to start production in India first before any tax break: sources