Twitter is testing a new feature that makes it easier to switch between two timelines to see the best Tweets or the latest Tweets first. It tests the feature on iOS where users will be able to see two timelines “Home” and “Last” and can swipe to switch between the two.
Also Read: Twitter Deploys Ability To Remove Followers For Users On The Web
“Top Tweets first or last Tweets first?” We make it easy to switch between the two timelines and know which one you’re scrolling through. Now test with some of you on iOS: Swipe between “Home” and “Latest” on the Home tab to choose which Tweets you see first, “Twitter wrote from its official support account.
Separately, it introduced the automatic dark mode feature for Android users. “When your device is set to dark mode, you can now match your Twitter app automatically,” he said. Users can tap the “light bulb” icon at the bottom of the sidebar menu and activate “Use device settings” to activate the feature.
- Twitter is testing an easier way to switch to your reverse timeline feed
- Twitter is testing emoji reactions to tweets
- Twitter is testing a new feature that lets you delete a follower without blocking them
- Twitter is working to fix the endangered tweets bug: here are the details
- Twitter is testing an Instagram-like look with edge-to-edge tweets, Communities feature