Twitter is expanding Ticketed Spaces to more users on Android.
The microblogging platform extends the option to purchase tickets for paid spaces to users on Android in the United States.
“Paid spaces are coming to Android! The option to purchase tickets will be rolled out to everyone in the United States over the next few days, ”Twitter wrote from its official support account.
The microblogging platform began in June of this year rolling out a separate paid spaces app for everyone in the United States. Users had a “Monetization” option in Twitter’s sidebar, which they could tap from to apply for the beta program for paid spaces.
Users who have hosted three or more Spaces in the past 30 days, have at least 1,000 subscribers, and were on iOS can apply for the same.
In September, he announced that all approved hosts could set ticket prices and audience size for spaces, while anyone on iOS in the US can join ticket spaces. He has now extended the experience to Android.
The Paid Spaces are intended to help the creators of the platform to generate income from the Spaces they host. The public can purchase tickets for the experience and conversation the creators offer in Twitter Spaces.
- Twitter extends the ability to host a space to everyone on Android and iOS
- Twitter finally allows everyone to create spaces
- Twitter adds Bitcoin option to tips, will allow users to opt out of a conversation
- Twitter allows you to add topics to spaces, but they’re limited to begin with.
- Twitter Launches Spaces Accelerator Program to Pay Live Audio Creators