In a word: Tile doubles the useful features provided by its handy trackers, and it starts with the new Tile Pro. Tile’s most powerful tracker offers up to 400 feet of search range and now features a new design to better suit its most common use case: alongside keys. It now looks like a keychain and has been upgraded with an IP67 water resistance rating, which means it can be submerged in up to a meter of water for 30 minutes.
The Tile Mate, Sticker, and Slim have all been upgraded to 250 feet of search range. All three are additionally rated to IP67, have a louder ringing tone, and contain three-year, non-replaceable batteries.
These refreshed Tile units (except for the sticker) now include a QR code on the back, allowing anyone who finds it to scan the code and get the owner’s contact details to facilitate a return.
Tile is also looking to the future with a few new features on the way, including resolving unwanted tracking with its upcoming Scan and Secure feature, as well as point-and-location-based search AR on the Tile Ultra that is slated for release early. next year.
Tile’s new Pro, Mate, Slim, and Sticker trackers are available starting today starting at just $ 24.99, and you can save even more with bundle discounts. A pack of four Tile Mate trackers, for example, will only set you back $ 69.99, a discount of almost $ 30 from what you would pay if you bought four individually.
- Tile Ultra will be able to visually show you your lost keys
- Tile Ultra takes AirTags with UWB powered AR tracking, coming early 2022
- Apple Launches Redesigned AirPods With Spatial Sound, Longer Battery Life, And Increased Durability
- Best key finder in 2021: AirTag vs. Tile vs. SmartTag vs. Chipolo
- Samsung shows the durability of Fold 3 and Flip 3 in new video