Samsung launched its Galaxy Wide 5 smartphone in South Korea. Samsung released the smartphone in partnership with SK Telecom and the device is available exclusively on the operator’s website. The Samsung Galaxy Wide 5 comes with a teardrop shaped notch display and contains a triple rear camera setup. Here’s everything you need to know about the Samsung Galaxy Wide 5.
Samsung Galaxy Wide 5: Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy Wide 5 runs Android 11 and features a 6.6-inch FHD + Infinity-V display. The device is powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 700 SoC and comes with 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage. Users will be able to expand storage using a microSD card slot (up to 1TB).
It packs a triple rear camera setup with a 64 MP main camera with f / 1.8 aperture, as well as a 5 MP and 2 MP camera. For selfies, the phone has an 8-megapixel front camera. The device is backed by a 5,000 mAh battery and incorporates a side fingerprint sensor. The phone supports dual SIM slots.
Samsung has not confirmed when the Galaxy Wide 5 will launch in international markets, including India, although reports have claimed that it will be part of the F series in the market.
Samsung Galaxy Wide 5: Price
The Samsung Galaxy Wide 5 is priced at KRW 4,49,900 (around Rs 28,200) for the 6GB RAM + 128GB storage options alone. The smartphone is available in black, white and blue color variants. The phone is on sale on the SK Telecom website.
- Samsung Galaxy Wide 5 launched, which could arrive in India as Galaxy F42 5G
- Samsung Galaxy M22 goes official in Germany: specs, more
- Samsung Galaxy M52 5G launched in India on September 19
- Redmi 10 Prime launched in India: how it compares to Realme and Samsung phones
- Samsung’s new Galaxy A22 is Australia’s cheapest 5G-capable phone
- Nubia RedMagic 6S Pro launched with Snapdragon 888+ SoC: price, specs
- Launch of Vivo X70, X70 Pro and X70 Pro + series: price, specifications
- Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G India launch slated for September 1
- Samsung Galaxy M52 specs, expected price in India and latest news