The Samsung Galaxy M22 is expected to launch in Germany as soon as the smartphone is now listed on the company’s website. The list shows the specifications and design of the device. The Samsung Galaxy M22 features a teardrop-style notch and a quad rear camera setup. Here’s everything you need to know about the Samsung Galaxy M22.
Samsung Galaxy M22: Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy M22 measures 159.9 x 74 x 8.4 mm and weighs 186 grams. The smartphone comes with a 6.4-inch (720 × 1600 pixels) Super AMOLED HD + display. The phone is powered by an unspecified octa-core processor as well as 4 GB of RAM. The phone will come with 128GB of internal storage with the ability to expand further via a dedicated microSD card slot (up to 1TB).
The Samsung Galaxy M22 will ship a quad rear camera setup that includes a 48 MP main shooter with an f / 2.0 aperture. Other cameras in the device include an 8MP sensor with f / 2.2 aperture, a 2MP tertiary sensor with f / 2.4 aperture, and another 2MP macro sensor with f / 2.4 aperture. Camera features on the device include autofocus and 10x digital zoom. For selfies, the smartphone comes with a 13MP front camera with an f / 2.2 aperture.
The smartphone is backed by a 5,000mAh battery with support for 25W fast charging. The device comes with a side fingerprint sensor on the phone. The Samsung Galaxy M22 is listed in three color options: black, light blue, and white. There is no pricing information yet.
- Samsung Galaxy Wide 5 launched in South Korea: specifications, price
- Samsung Galaxy Wide 5 launched, which could arrive in India as Galaxy F42 5G
- Samsung Galaxy M52 5G launched in India on September 19
- Samsung Galaxy M52 specs, expected price in India and latest news
- Samsung Galaxy M52 5G leak suggests 120Hz display and design refresh
- Redmi 10 Prime launched in India: how it compares to Realme and Samsung phones
- Micromax In Note 1 Pro announced its launch in September: here’s everything we know
- Samsung Galaxy A73 will have – wait – a 108MP camera, report claims
- Samsung’s new Galaxy A22 is Australia’s cheapest 5G-capable phone