Several models have been launched with the FreeBuds family of headphones, the True Wireless headphones that Huawei intends to make for music lovers in particular. Arrived in the FreeBuds SE, which has many advantages. Whether it’s sound quality that is clear, comfortable to wear, has a noise canceling system, most importantly, the price that is open for reservation is only 1,099 baht. As for the actual use, what will it be?
- Unboxing to listen to Huawei FreeBuds SE
- HUAWEI FreeBuds SE, premium design, compact, easy to carry
- Connect easily with Pop-up Connection system, supporting all brands
- Clear sound, tight bass with large dynamic drivers. 10 mm with noise cancellation Environmental Noise Cancellation
- Summary of usage of HUAWEI FreeBuds SE from What Phone reviews.
- Huawei FreeBuds SE specs
- How? ‘Or’ What
Unboxing to listen to Huawei FreeBuds SE
The FreeBuds SE we’ve tested are white. It’s inside a clean white box as well. The back of the box has various features that clearly indicate whether it is crystal clear sound quality, continuous use for 24 hours, semi-in-ear headphone design, 2 microphone system to help cancel noise. And support for operating systems Android, iOS and when you unpack the box, you will find the following devices
- Huawei FreeBuds SE White 1 pair
- charging case
- 3 sizes of silicone ear tips, S, M and L.
- Short USB-C battery charger cable
- User Manual
Inside the box, there are accessories as necessary. Whether it is a USB-C charging cable, 10 cm long, for charging with a smartphone adapter Or you can charge it to your computer’s USB port as well. Another important device is the Ear tips that come in 3 sizes according to the shape of the ear. Can be replaced as needed As for the user manual that, in addition to recommending use, there is also a QR Code to scan to download the AI Life app to use in various settings of the headphones.
The design of the white FreeBuds SE that we have tested uses shiny materials, clean looks, elegant, not allergic to the Pro model. The charging case is designed to be quite small. Light weight, easy to carry. When the lid is opened, you will find semi-in-ear headphones. There is a stem coming out as a microphone to receive the best quality of conversation.
The outside of the charging case has a rounded cylindrical shape. It is white and looks shiny. At the front there is an LED light indicating the working status. And the battery of the case is green, yellow, red or if it’s white, flashing indicates the mode is ready to connect to other devices. And when the lid is folded down, it will turn off the whole machine.
At the back of the charging case is a USB-C port for charging the battery. You can use the cable that came in the box. You can also use the cable of your existing smartphone and charge it.
When the charging case is opened, both earbuds are crossed to save storage space, making the charging case compact. Inside there is also a button to press to enter Paring mode to connect to other devices. whether it is a smart watch or use with a computer
The outer earpiece has a microphone to pick up sound. and cut the sound to 2 to make the conversation sound and the sound from the headphones becomes clearer The stem part of the headphones is the touch part. and can tap to move up and down to adjust the volume
The part of the headphones inside the headphones has a small black dot. It is an infrared sensor to detect wear. and automatically stop playing music when removed. There are 3 sizes of interchangeable ear tips or can be easily removed for cleaning. Next down, there is a third microphone and the earpiece has a metal point as a contact to charge the battery.
Removing the ear tips is as simple as pulling them out gently. and can be easily put back in as well Choose to adjust according to the size of the ears as needed.
Connect easily with Pop-up Connection system, supporting all brands
Connecting to a smartphone via Bluetooth 5.2 is easy. If used with a Huawei smartphone, when opening the cover of the headphones and placing them close With a smartphone, a pop-up will pop up on the screen, just press Connect and it’s ready to use immediately. It’s very convenient and fast. But if used with other brands of smartphones can be used as well Supports both HarmonyOS, Android and iOS operating systems, but must be connected via the Bluetooth menu as usual.
And for optimal use, it should be used with the Huawei AI Life application, which can be downloaded from the Huawei AppGallery, the Play Store of the Android operating system or the AppStore of the iOS operating system.
When using the AI Life app with the FreeBuds SE headphones, you can see the battery level of both headphones. And see the battery level of the charging case, choose to set the touch function for both the left earbuds, the right headphones and also update the headset’s firmware from this app.
Clear sound, tight bass with large dynamic drivers. 10 mm with noise cancellation Environmental Noise Cancellation
With 10mm drivers, listening to music with deep bass is quite good. The mids and treble are also good. Suitable for listening to music, watching video clips, series or movies, but unfortunately, can not choose to adjust the different tones, while playing games may have some delay. but still enough to play As for the noise cancellation system, Environmental Noise Cancellation is pretty good, but with semi in-ear ear tips, there may be some outside noise. But it is considered acceptable with headphones at this price level.
Summary of usage of HUAWEI FreeBuds SE from What Phone reviews.
When I first saw the FreeBuds SE headphones, this model thought that it had to be priced at 2-3 thousand baht for sure because it was a headphone with a pretty design. But when it launches, the price is only 1,899 baht. It is considered a headphones that is worth the price when compared to the sound quality. clear conversation Mic sound from the end of the headphones is clear. Headphones can be used for 6 hours and when charged together with the charging case, they can be used for a total of 24 hours. (Details below) will be left at only 1,099 baht, which is considered very cheap, the best value at this time. Absolutely do not miss it.
Huawei FreeBuds SE specs
- Headphone size 20.6 x 20 x 38.1mm, weight 5.1 grams
Charging case dimensions 70 x 33.5 x 27.5 mm, weight 35.6 grams
- Headphone battery 37 mAh each side, charging case 410 mAh
- 6 hours of use and 24 hours when charged with the charging case
- Charging system via USB-C cable
- Driver size 14.3mm.
- Bluetooth Version: 5.2
- IPX4 waterproof standard
- noise canceling system Environmental Noise Cancellation
- Available in 2 colors, white and blue.
Promotion and distribution channels HUAWEI FreeBuds SE
- price and promotion (published from 13 May 2565 from 00 AM onwards )
- The price is comfortable on the pocket 1,899 baht.
- Available simultaneously on May 28, 2022 via online channels only.
- Can pre-order from 18-27 May 2022
- Order here https://bit.ly/3PiJ4CA
- HUAWEI Store: Pay a deposit of 100 baht, get a discount code worth 800 baht between 18-27 May 2022 and can use the discount code between 22-27 May 2022.
- Lazada / Shopee: Can be pre-ordered at a price of 1,099 THB between 18-27 May 2022.
- Thisshop: Notification of additional promotions on the week of May 9, 2022
How? ‘Or’ What
- The best true wireless earbuds of 2021
- The best noise-canceling earbuds for 2022
- Review “HUAWEI FreeBuds SE”. Listen comfortably. at a comfortable price of 1,899 baht
- Review HUAWEI FreeBuds SE Semi-in-ear wireless headphones, lightweight, listen to music for 24 hours, IPX4 waterproof, price 1,899 baht
- The Best True Wireless Earbuds for 2021