Redmi’s upcoming K-series phone launch might be closer than we thought. Spec leaks for the Redmi K50 Pro + have now surfaced online and suggest the phone may make an official appearance in China soon.
Leaks, provided by a Weibo post by ‘Panda is Bald’) suggest that the Redmi K50 Pro + will come with a 5,000mAh battery and could be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 898 processor. The phone could also come with a 108MP lens which could either be a lens periscope, or a telescopic zoom lens.
The leak also mentions that the Redmi K50 Pro + could feature a flexible display with a built-in fingerprint scanner, which suggests that it could be an AMOLED display, which wouldn’t really be surprising on the top phone. range.
Another Redmi K50 device?
The Redmi K50 Pro + is probably the most premium variant of the expected Redmi K50 series. The series is also expected to include the Redmi K50 and the Redmi K50 Pro. Another recent leak also suggests that Redmi is working on a new Snapdragon 870 device. It could also be one of the Redmi K50 series phones.
The escape by Digital discussion station to Weibo suggests that Redmi make a new phone that has a 6.7-inch OLED display with 120Hz refresh rate and FHD + resolution. The Snapdragon 870-powered phone could also come with a 50 MP main camera and is also expected to feature stereo speakers and IP68 protection.
Note that all of this information comes from leaks only and Xiaomi has not officially confirmed the existence of the Redmi K50 Pro + or any of these specifications. We’ll likely have more official details closer to a launch date.
- New Redmi K series phone with Snapdragon 870 chipset and 120Hz refresh rate in the works
- Motorola Edge 20 Pro with 144 Hz display, 108 MP camera, Snapdragon 870 launched
- Xiaomi Redmi Smart TV X (2022) with 4K 120Hz display to launch on October 20
- Redmi 10 Prime with expandable RAM, Redmi Earbuds 3 Pro launched in India
- Redmi 10 Prime smartphone and Redmi 3 Pro TWS earphones launched in India