What is a player? I will tell you. It’s about having the right attitude, the skills to dominate and, of course, the right technology. You won’t go ahead without the best, well, name it.
Razer has previously produced gaming monitors, headsets, mice, keyboards, toasters, Chroma compatible cup holders, chairs, controllers, stuffed animals, clothing, laptops, computers. desktops, headphones, glasses that are also headphones, and much more. What if you are still not getting the results you worked for? Don’t worry, the company is still not at a loss as to what to offer to maximize your potential.
The last essential gaming gear is the Hardcore Thimbles which cost $ 9.99, with two included with every purchase. They are called “Gaming Finger Sleeves” and Razer says they are made of “smooth, highly sensitive fabric”. Keep in mind that people may see you using these bad boys if you are in public.
As you might have hoped, they are designed to be lightweight and breathable. It’s a gamer’s nightmare to have hot fingers during intense gameplay, so it’s good that Razer thought about it.
But why stop at the fingers? If you are a real gamer, you will cover your toes as well. Having all of your numbers covered in game pouches will only cost you $ 50. And don’t worry, they’re washable.
- Amazon slashes Razer laptops and gaming gear by up to 60% in one day
- Razer says its new finger sleeves may make you a better mobile gamer
- Here’s $ 300 off a Razer Blade Gaming Laptop with RTX 3060
- Razer Says Its New Mechanical Keyboards Have “Near Zero” Input Latency
- The best cheap Razer deals for August 2021
- Razer Blade 15 Advanced is $ 800 off Amazon Today
- Logitech G Pro wireless gaming mouse drops to lowest price on record
- Razer Basilisk V3 Reviews | Tom’s Guide
- Razer Basilisk V3 review: not revolutionary, but still good