Netcore Cloud has announced the appointment of Ramesh Srinivasan as CEO of its India operations.
“Ramesh will bring his wealth of experience in sales and marketing management to drive Netcore Cloud’s dynamic growth trajectory and prepare for its IPO journey. He would lead the Sales and Marketing, CSM, Partnerships and Alliances teams to help drive the growth of the company, ”said a press release.
Srinivasan brings over 25 years of experience scaling and accelerating revenue growth for Fortune 500 companies such as Microsoft, Tyco, Verizon, Schneider Electric and Oracle.
- Salesforce wants to make doing business easier after the pandemic
- OpenText presents new cloud technologies at the Google Cloud Next meeting
- Former AWS veteran Charlie Bell to lead cybersecurity operations at Microsoft
- Shopify recruits Microsoft and Oracle for on-app business tools
- Google Cloud wants to boost your cloud computing skills