Ozonetel, a cloud communications service provider, has raised $ 5 million in Series A funding from Stakeboat Capital, a Bengaluru-based private equity fund.
Ozonetel said it will use the product to expand its sales and marketing teams in the United States.
The company will soon launch its AI-based Unified Channel Experience Management (UCXM) platform for voice and digital channels, enabling businesses to design and deliver a consistent customer experience across all channels. communication, “said a spokesperson for Ozonetel.
Cloud computing skills rush drives attrition in IT-BPM companies
It had introduced CCaaS (Contact and / or Call Center as a Service) in India in 2010 and caters to businesses ranging from large corporations to startups. “Over a million call center agents use Ozonetel’s ‘CloudAgent’ CCaaS platform,” he said.
Everything you wanted to know about … SaaS
“The company’s cloud-based telephony platform handles over 10 million calls per day. Over 10,000 developers use Ozonetel’s Communication Platform as a Service (CPaaS) to integrate voice, SMS, WhatsApp and other communication channels into their products, ”he said.
“This is a very important time for us to expand our business, and we are particularly looking to expand our presence in the United States. We expect to achieve an annual execution rate of $ 100 million over the next four years, ”said CSN Murthy, founder and CEO of Ozonetel.
- Bikayi Raises $ 10.8 Million in Series A Funding Led by Sequoia Capital India
- D2C F5 service mark raises ₹ 5 crore in pre-series A round led by Auxano Capital
- Chennai-based M2P Fintech Raises $ 35 Million in Series C Funding Led by Tiger Global Management
- Tekion Raises $ 250 Million in Series D
- 5G wireless tech startup Astrome raises $ 3.4 million in funding