OpenText, a Nasdaq-listed information management solutions provider with a presence in India, has announced that it will showcase new cloud technologies at the ongoing Google Cloud Next 2021, which offers joint customers the ability to use customer data for personalization in highly scalable environments.
“OpenText Experience Cloud now offers enhanced omnichannel personalization of websites, ads, statements, text messages and emails by combining audience data from all touchpoints,” said a statement from OpenText.
Read also: An Indian start-up files a complaint against Google in CCI
“The acceleration of digital commerce is driving changes in customer expectations. Businesses need to make sure they have the right technology and processes to deliver personalized customer experiences at scale, ”said Lou Blatt, senior vice president and chief marketing officer at OpenText.
“Our mutual customers need a seamless and efficient integration of data and experiences that reflect changes in customer experience requirements,” said Rayn Veerubhotla, general manager (partner engineering) at Google Cloud.
- HCL Tech Expands Partnership with Google Cloud for Healthcare and Life Sciences Solutions
- Wipro launches co-innovation space with Google Cloud
- Google Cloud wants to boost your cloud computing skills
- Cloud application platforms: the key to the cloud
- Google Next 2021: Focus on security, sustainability and the distributed cloud of the workspace