Ola’s first electric scooters in India which launched last month, the Ola S1 and Ola S1 Pro will go on sale for the first time today. The electric two-wheelers are battery powered and come with a number of smart features for connectivity and functionality. If you are planning to buy one of the two electric scooters, here are all the details you might need.
Ola S1, Ola S1 Pro: Price and availability
The basic Ola S1 variant is priced at Rs 99,999 while the top-of-the-range Ola S1 Pro is priced at Rs 1.29,999. region may vary depending on a number of factors such as registration fees, state grants etc.
Both scooters can be purchased from today, and Ola says the order will begin next month, although no exact date is known yet. The reservation of your Ola S1 or S1 Pro would include the payment of an amount of Rs 20,000 in advance and the remaining amount will be payable before delivery thereof. The company has a detailed blog post on the entire buying process which you can view here.
October is also the start of testing on the Ola S1 devices. Customers who have reserved their vehicle from today can also cancel their order at any time prior to shipment. As there is no middleman or dealer system, vehicles will be delivered directly to your doorstep and customers will be notified within 72 hours of ordering.
Ola S1, Ola S1 Pro: Features
The Ola S1 is powered by a 2.98 kWh battery while the Ola S1 Pro is powered by a larger 3.97 kWh battery. These translate into claimed figures of 121 km of range and top speed of 90 km / h for the Ola S1 and 181 km of range and a top speed of 115 km / h for the Ola. S1 Pro. Both electric scooters will also benefit from multiple ride modes such as Normal and Sports, while the Pro variant will benefit from a third Hyper ride mode for additional performance.
A 7 inch touch screen console on the handlebars is the main control center of Ola S1 series vehicles and is equipped with multiple microphones, the scooter can also take voice commands. Running on the company’s MoveOS, the scooters are also equipped with a number of safety features.
- Ola electric scooters start shipping from today Price, EMI options, availability and alternatives
- Ola goes hyperdrive on day one of electric scooter sales
- Apple’s iPhone 13 series will be released in India from today
- Tesla could enter India with four different electric cars
- Preorders for Apple’s iPhone 13 Series in India Begin Today
- Hyundai and Kia to launch 6 electric cars in India by 2024
- Realme Pad Sale Begins Today: Check Out Price, Specs & Offers
- Realme 8s 5G is on sale today on Flipkart
- Vivo X70, Vivo X70 Pro, Vivo X70 Pro + with gimbal stabilization support launched in China