Redmi India will launch two new smart TVs in India later this month. The new TVs will add to the brand’s Redmi TV lineup and likely improve things like display quality and sound.
Redmi already has a new event page ready for September 22, when the brand will launch the new devices. The launch is expected to begin at noon and several models are expected. A teaser hints that two models are expected, one with a 32-inch screen and another with a 43-inch screen.
The new smart TVs are also expected to come with built-in 20W speakers and support for Dolby Audio and DTS Virtual: X, with a focus on sound quality.
Design-wise, slim bezels are expected on newer TVs, giving both expected models a more immersive experience. The TV will come with Android TV 11 out of the box and will also feature Xiaomi’s custom PatchWall on top. New features include dual band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0 auto latency.
The 43-inch TV may have a Full HD display, while the smaller 32-inch variant has an HD display. Xiaomi also claims that a new vivid picture engine will deliver sharper, brighter output on TVs.
The new Redmi TVs will be added to the brand’s older X-series devices which start with a 50-inch variant and also feature a 55-inch and 65-inch variant. Launched earlier this year, the X Series TVs start from Rs 38,999 following a price hike, hinting that the two new TVs could be even cheaper. More details should be available via teasers closer to the launch date.
- Xiaomi launches Redmi Smart TV 32, Smart TV 43 in India: price, specifications
- 32 inch, 43 inch Redmi TV launched in India from Rs 15,999
- Xiaomi presents Redmi Smart TV series in India
- iQOO Z5 set to launch in India by the end of September: everything we know so far
- Two affordable Redmi phones set to launch in India soon
- Redmi G (2021) launched with RTX 30-series GPUs, Intel and AMD variants
- New Redmi K series phone with Snapdragon 870 chipset and 120Hz refresh rate in the works
- Redmi launches Redmi 10 Prime smartphone in India
- Xiaomi will launch new ‘Civi’ smartphones on September 27: what we know so far