With the reveal of the new Apple iPhone 13 Pro, the goal seems to be to create professional-looking photographs and videos with a single device that fits in a creative person’s pocket.
Features include support for ProRes video and 4K 30FPS recording through the camera app. Apple claims the phone lasts 1.5 hours than the Pro Max 12.
For videographers, it will feature slow-mo macro and also include a 3x telephoto lens.
The most intriguing video feature is Cinematic Mode, which automatically tracks focus based on the subject being displayed. If the main subject is watching someone else, the phone will detect it and focus on that item or person instead. Focus can be changed after recording.
The phone is made from 100% rare recycled elements and has a ceramic front. The panel will be a Super Retina XDR OLED display.
The new iPhone will also have a 5-core GPU and the A15 bionic chip is said to have 50% faster graphics than the competition.
- New iPhone 13 Pro puts pro-level functionality in the hands of anyone
- New iPhone 13 tricks include cinematic video and macro photography
- A quick look at new camera features on the iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro
- The iPhone 13 Pro and Pro Max 128GB models don’t have this major camera upgrade
- The 6 Biggest New Camera Features in the iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro
- Apple iPhone 13 series pre-order in India Date and time: Apple iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13 Pro Max and iPhone 13 mini from pre-orders in India today
- What is iPhone 13 Cinematic Mode and how does it work?
- IPhone 13 vs iPhone 13 Pro camera: which model is better?
- IPhone 13: the first customers get their hands on a new device