Tuesdays the rest of the year, The edgeflagship podcast of The Vergecast will feature additional new episodes, each focusing on a specific topic typically discussed on our regular Friday broadcasts.
Today, we start our run with a discussion of the criticisms that we haven’t talked too much about on the show yet: Microsoft’s software and hardware efforts this year. In this episode, Dieter hosts a panel discussion on reviews of Microsoft products launching this fall: Windows 11, Surface Pro 8, Surface Laptop Studio, and Surface Go 3.
Dieter is joined by Edge reviewers Tom Warren, Monica Chin, and Dan Seifert, who all reviewed the products, respectively.
The show answers questions like: Why does Windows 11 seem unfinished? How do new Surface products fit into a new operating system? How flexible is a machine (both in terms of power capacity and mode switching) the new surfaces for the thin and light device class?
You can listen to the full discussion here or on your favorite podcast player.
- Microsoft Surface 2021 event live blog: Surface Pro 8, Surface Duo 2 and more
- Microsoft announces new Surface devices running Windows 11
- Microsoft Surface Pro X, Pro 3, Studio Laptop and Go 3: how to pre-order
- Vergecast: iPhone 13 Reviews and Microsoft’s Fall Surface Event
- Surface Duo 2 to Surface Laptop Studio: Everything Microsoft announced at its big hardware event