November has been a true month of well-being for Irish rugby, and it ends with a top-notch interprovincial clash between Leinster and Ulster – a reunion of endemic rivals that promises to showcase the best of the RCU . It’s a huge game, so read on for how to get a Leinster vs Ulster live stream, watch United Rugby Championship online no matter where in the world you are right now.
The Ulstermen lost ground to their southern rivals with a 36-11 loss to Connacht just before the Fall Open, a shock result that should serve as archery ahead of the season’s biggest game until now.
Leinster has dominated debates in recent years, beating Ulster six in a row in a hot streak stretching back to a classic 96 points in December 2019.
However, the injury of Johnny Sexton in international selection and the signing of South African star Duane Vermeulen could well tip the scales in Ulster’s favor.
Follow our guide to getting Leinster vs Ulster live stream and watch United Rugby Championship online from anywhere today. You can even watch rugby for FREE online if you are in Ireland.
- How to watch Leinster vs Ulster for FREE in Ireland
- How to watch Leinster vs Ulster from outside your country
- How to watch Leinster vs Ulster: live stream United Rugby Championship in UK
- How to watch URC: live stream Leinster vs Ulster in South Africa
- How to watch Leinster vs Ulster rugby in New Zealand
- How to watch URC rugby: live stream Leinster vs Ulster in Canada
- URC Global TV Live Broadcast
How to watch Leinster vs Ulster for FREE in Ireland
How to watch Leinster vs Ulster from outside your country
We’ve recommended some of the best places to stream United Rugby Championship action live below. But you might run into issues trying to access it if you are outside of your country. It’s because of what’s called geo-blocking – best seen as a kind of digital frontier.
But we can get you back to your favorite rugby live stream in no time. Just follow our VPN tips below and you’ll soon be up and running with great software that will allow you to relocate your device to your country of residence – regaining access to all the streaming services and content you normally enjoy at home. .
Use a VPN to watch rugby from anywhere
Using a VPN is as easy as one-two-three …
1. Download and install a VPN – as they say, our first choice is ExpressVPN
2. Connect to the correct server location – open the VPN app, tap “choose location” and select the appropriate location
3. Access the live stream from the broadcaster – so if you are from ireland, go to the RTE Player
How to watch Leinster vs Ulster: live stream United Rugby Championship in UK
How to watch URC: live stream Leinster vs Ulster in South Africa
How to watch Leinster vs Ulster rugby in New Zealand
How to watch URC rugby: live stream Leinster vs Ulster in Canada
URC Global TV Live Broadcast
The United Rugby Championship has launched its own streaming service – aptly named URC TV.
It is not available in UK or South Africa, but can be watched in Australia, US, New Zealand, Canada and pretty much everywhere else (except Italian countries d ‘Sub-Saharan Africa).
For an idea of pricing, in the US it costs $ 24.99 for a weekend pass, while the whole season would set you back $ 139.99. Down Under in Australia, you’ll be looking for AU $ 35 and AU $ 135 respectively.
If you don’t mind Leinster’s live coverage against Ulster (or if you’re not awake), you can always sign up for free to watch the highlights of the match. You can watch on a range of devices, including laptops, Androids, iPhone, iPad, Airplay, or Chromecast.
Depending on where in the world you plan to connect from, Leinster vs Ulster will start at 3 p.m. ET / 12 p.m. PT / 7 a.m. AEDT / 9 a.m. NZDT.
- Munster vs Ulster live stream: how to watch URC rugby online from anywhere
- ExpressVPN review | TechToSee
- Bath vs Leinster live stream: watch free European Champions Cup rugby and from anywhere
- How to watch European Rugby Cup and live stream every 2021-22 match from anywhere
- Australia vs South Africa live – how to watch T20 World Cup match live