Switch to LPDDR5 memory, and faster UFS 3.1 storage components
After announcing the new iQOO Neo 6 powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor in mid-April, vivo once again announced the launch of a simplified version of the iQOO Neo 6 SE. Under the similar design, the back cover material was changed from AG glass. It is plastic, while the processor is powered by the Snapdragon 870, the same as the previously launched iQOO Neo 5 SE.
Although it uses the same processor as the iQOO Neo 5, the iQOO Neo 6 SE is updated with LPDDR5 memory, faster UFS 3.1 storage components, and a liquid cooling system.
Other parts include the use of Samsung’s E4 grade 6.62-inch AMOLED display screen, corresponding to Full HD+ resolution and 120Hz picture refresh rate, respectively, the memory capacity is 8GB or 12GB, the storage capacity is 128GB or 256GB, and the battery capacity is 4700mAh, the same dual-cell design, supports up to 80W wired fast charging, and the body is divided into gradient, orange and black.
The cameras use a 16-megapixel video lens, a wide-angle lens designed with a 64-megapixel, Samsung ISOCELL GW1P sensor, a main camera module composed of an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens and a 2-megapixel black- and-white lens. The end also joins the anti-shake design.
The iQOO Neo 6 SE is expected to be sold at a starting price of RMB 1,999 and will be available for pre-order in the Chinese market from now on.
- Full review vivo T1 5G and vivo T1x gaming smartphones “Get.Set.Turbo. Powerful, clear, full of every field.”
- iQOO 9 Pro review: Great flagship, but is it a killer?
- 10 cell phones, price no more than 15,000 baht, worth buying, comfortable to use, January 2022
- IQOO Z5 review: Major improvement over the iQOO Z3
- iQOO Z6 review: For performance seekers on a budget