The OnePlus 9RT is expected to ship with the Snapdragon 888 chipset, the same chip that powered the OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro. The phone is also expected to come with a Samsung AMOLED panel with a 120Hz refresh rate, along with UFS 3.1 storage. We were able to see the two usual memory variants of 8GB / 128GB and 12GB / 256GB.
The phone is also rumored to have LPDDR5 RAM and a 4,500mAh battery with 65W fast charging. Leaks have also suggested a triple camera setup on the back with a 50MP main sensor.
- OnePlus 9RT launch tomorrow: how to watch the live stream and what to expect
- OnePlus 9RT specifications, colors and sale date officially revealed ahead of launch
- OnePlus 9RT launched with Snapdragon 888: here’s everything you need to know
- OnePlus 9RT vs OnePlus 9: Design, Specs and Price Compared
- OnePlus 9RT slated to launch soon, hints CEO Pete Lau