If you don’t know how to get dark mode in Google Docs, you are missing out on a key display option.
This is because as everyone knows dark mode is awesome. It’s easier on the eyes, especially at night, and also lowers power consumption, which means you can work late at night on Google Docs without your phone or laptop battery draining. runs out. In addition, dark mode can also reduce the amount of blue light absorbed by your eyes, which would help improve sleep. Oh, and that looks cool too.
Don’t know what dark mode is? Where have you lived in recent years. But in case you missed it, Dark Mode simply turns your screen from white to a darker color, usually black or gray – and that’s a cool feature no matter which app you have it on. use.
You can easily turn on Dark Mode in many operating systems and apps – and our guides on how to turn Chrome on Dark Mode, how to use Facebook Dark Mode, and how to turn on Google Maps Dark Mode are all included. good starting points.
The process of enabling Google Docs Dark Mode on iOS and Android is also pretty straightforward, but it’s not entirely clear how to do it on the desktop. Fortunately, there is a workaround, and we’ll show you what it’s all about here. Read on to find out how to get dark mode in Google Docs no matter what device you are using.
How to get Dark Mode in Google Docs on Android or iOS
1. Open Google Docs.
2. Tap the hamburger menu icon in the upper left corner.
3. To select “Settings” from the list.
4. To select “Choose the theme”.
5. Select “dark” to activate dark mode.
6. You will now be able to view your documents in dark mode.
See, I told you it was easy on mobile. Also note that Google gives you the option to use your system by default, which means that it will simply follow the approach you take for iOS or Android as a whole.
How to get dark mode in Google Docs on a laptop or desktop
While there is no built-in way to get Google Docs in dark mode on a computer, there are a few workarounds. One of them involves the use of Chrome Flags, but we would avoid that as there is a much easier method involving a Chrome extension that does the job for you.
1. Head to the Chrome Store and download the Google Docs Dark Mode extension.
2. Open Google Docs and tap the puzzle icon next to the search bar on Google Chrome.
3. Choose the dark mode extension from Google Docs. You should now see the Dark Mode sliders – click on it to turn dark mode on or off. You can do this individually for the background and pages of the document, with the top slider controlling the background and the bottom slider controlling the page itself.
More Google tips
Need more help using Google services? We have tutorials to help you.
To verify how to set a homepage on chrome, and how to block a website in Chrome. We will also show you how to check google storage usage and how to find coordinates on google maps. Additionally, we have a guide to the best Google Chrome extensions that you may find useful.
- How to get dark mode on Snapchat
- How to turn on dark mode for Google search on desktops
- How to automatically turn on Windows 10 dark mode
- Google search finally officially gets dark mode on the desktop
- Google rolls out dark mode for desktop search
- Google’s Material You design is coming to Gmail, Calendar, and Docs on Android
- How to turn off the Google Assistant
- Google gets more material than you design in Gmail, Google Meet, Google Drive, Google Docs, and Sheets apps: eligibility and supported versions
- Here’s How To Disable Ads On Samsung Phone In A Few Steps