Indian citizens can now download the Aadhaar card from the official UIDAI website without using their registered cell phone number. The Single Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), the issuing authority of Aadhaar, announced it to help those who have not registered their number.
Previously, users had to have registered phone numbers related to Aadhaar to download it. Read on to know more about how to download Aadhaar map online.
How to download Aadhaar card without registered mobile number
Step 1: First, visit the official UIDAI website and tap “My Aadhaar”.
2nd step: You must then click on the option ‘Order a reprint of Aadhaar’.
Step 3: After that, you will be asked to enter your 12 digit Aadhaar number. Users also have the option of entering a 16-digit Virtual Identification Number (VID) instead of the Aadhaar card number.
Step 4: Once you are done, you will need to enter the security code or captcha code.
Step 5: Now, if you want to download the card without your registered mobile number, you will need to click on the “My mobile number is not registered” option.
Step 6: Once done, you will need to enter your alternate number or your unregistered cell phone number.
Step 7: After that you have to click on “Send OTP”. You will then get a one-time password (OTP) on the alternate number you just entered. Users will also be prompted to click on the “terms and conditions” checkbox, after which they will be able to click on the “submit” button.
Step 10: Now you will be taken to a new page, displaying “Aadhaar Letter Preview” for further proofing for reprint. After that, you need to select the option “Make payment”.
To note: You need to keep your digital signature ready as you will need to submit it to download the PDF. At the end, a service request number will also be generated by SMS. You can then use this number to track the status of your request until the Aadhaar letter is sent to you.
- Government Simplifies KYC Process To Get New Sim
- How to check your IMEI number on any phone
- How to download macOS Big Sur
- Here’s how to delete an HBO Max user profile
- How to Convert Kindle Book to PDF Using Free Tools
- Trojan horse masquerading as computer refund attacks bank customers with Android phones
- How to download videos from Twitter
- Android 101: how to download or share a Google Photos album
- Download NordVPN: How to Install NordVPN on Windows, Mac, iOS and Android