The Amazon Great Indian Festival 2021 sale is now live for Prime users and everyone will have access from October 3. During the sale, one will get EMI options and exchange offers on most devices. Amazon also offers an instant 10% discount on HDFC debit and credit cards. Flipkart’s Big Billion Days Sale event has also started for Plus users and it will be available to non-members starting tomorrow. Flipkart also announced toll-free, prepaid banking, exchange, EMI offers on multiple devices.
Both ecommerce sites offer discounts on a number of devices from Apple, OnePlus, Samsung, Realme, Vivo, and more. The OnePlus 9R 5G is available on Amazon for an effective price of Rs 34,999 and the OnePlus 9 5G for Rs 39,999. There is also a discount on the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 smartphone, users can get it for Rs 44,999.
Flipkart, meanwhile, offers the Google Pixel 4a for Rs 24,499 with a banking offer, while the Apple iPhone SE sells for Rs 24,499 (includes the banking offer). If you’re looking for the best electronics deals during Amazon Great Indian Festival 2021 and Flipkart’s Big Billion Days sale, check out the deals below.
- Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale 2021: Complete List of Upcoming Deals on Smartphones and Smartwatches
- Flipkart Big Billion Days sale dates have also changed, now starting October 3, like Amazon
- Amazon Great Indian Festival starts October 3, take a look at the deals and offers
- Flipkart Big Billion Days 2021 sale goes live on October 7: what we know so far
- Flipkart Big Billion Days sale: 10 best smartphone deals you shouldn’t miss