The Delhi government has launched a free dedicated Covid State helpline on WhatsApp. This hotline will provide users with accurate, authentic and up-to-date information regarding COVID-19 related resources in Delhi.
The service will also allow Delhi citizens to search for vaccination centers and available slots closest to them.
The dedicated State Covid Helpline service is built on an integrated WhatsApp Business API solution. It will help answer citizens’ questions related to COVID by retrieving verified answers from the Delhi government. This service is available in Hindi and English.
The helpline will allow users to obtain information on topics such as the availability of hospital beds, vaccination, teleconsultation with doctors and filling of oxygen cylinders.
How to use the Delhi government help desk
1. Save the number +91 11 2230 7145 on your smartphone.
2. Open WhatsApp by tapping the app icon.
3. Send “Hi” as a WhatsApp message to the saved contact.
- Best COVID-19 Vaccine Evidence Apps for Travel and Events
- WhatsApp fined $ 267 million for violating EU privacy law
- WhatsApp is working on a new feature to turn voicemail messages into text
- WhatsApp will soon let you convert images to stickers: Report
- WhatsApp is making changes to privacy section: here’s what we know
- WhatsApp launches in-app business directory test
- How to transfer WhatsApp chats from iPhone to Samsung phone
- WhatsApp adds encrypted backups
- WhatsApp’s end-to-end encryption fills a long-standing security hole