Bulk Rename Utility is free file renaming software for Windows. Bulk Rename Utility allows you to easily rename entire files and folders based on extremely flexible criteria.
Add timestamps, replace numbers, insert text, convert case, add automatic numbers, process folders and subfolders … and much more.
- Rename multiple files quickly, according to many flexible criteria.
- Rename files in several ways: add, replace, insert text in file names. Convert case, add numbers. Remove or change the file extensions.
- Check the detailed preview before renaming.
- Rename photos using EXIF metadata (ie “Date of photo taken”, “Resolution” and other information embedded in all JPG photo files) Rename your vacation photos to a meaningless dsc1790.jpg to NewYork1.jpg in a flash.
- Rename MP3 files using ID3 tags (aka MP3 ID3 tag name change).
- Edit file creation and modification timestamps.
- It’s free. Easy to install. Download and start renaming your files now
- Restored the original ‘Headline Case’ behavior in box (4) and added a new ‘Improved Headline Case’ which uses the ‘New York Times Headline Case’ rules. Custom words, uppercase words and exceptions can be specified with the new “Title Case Enhanced”.
- Log to File now also supports Unicode names. ! Fixed an issue with Taken (Original) and Item Date not showing up when dragging files directly into Bulk Rename Utility.
- Fixed “Lead Points” not resetting in Remove (5) when clicking “Reset”.
- Fixed an issue with one hour skipping in the Edit File Timestamps window – if daylight saving time is active.