TechToSee may earn a commission when you buy through links on our site.
Death loop is a serious contender for “Game of the Year” with its unique design and gorgeous art style. However, this opinion can only be shared by people playing the game on PlayStation 5, where it is a console exclusive. PC gamers, on the other hand, find it difficult to enjoy the game as it runs into performance issues on some platforms, an issue developer Arkane is now officially reviewing.
In response to a post on Reddit praising quality Death loopThe appearance of the burgers (and they’re admittedly quite good), a gaming community manager said its PC performance issues are under ongoing investigation. “We are actively investigating the issue right now on a priority basis and will update you with more specific information as soon as possible,” the community manager wrote, passing by MortalEmperor on Reddit.
Death loopPC performance has varied from user to user, with some claiming the game performs well at 1080p thanks to their RTX 3070, while other users with the same setup say any explosive action can lead to a drop. single digit frame rate. My experience with the game so far has been solidly mixed. My PC meets the game’s recommended specs almost exactly, but I have experienced choppy gameplay as well. Death loop operates at 80 to 100 frames per second, but is experiencing problems due to spikes in frame time. I have also experienced a few hard crashes with the game, including one that consistently occurs when I try to change the monitor the game is showing on.
While the reason for Death loopPoor PC performance has not been addressed, many PC users blame the inclusion of Denuvo’s anti-piracy software in the game. Denuvo has a reputation for interfering with game performance, with software most recently having an impact Resident Evil Village on PC. In 2020, the addition of the anti-cheat Denuvo and subsequent bombings prompted Eternal destiny Developer ID Software to remove the service in a later patch.
- It looks like the Deathloop PC port is having issues, but the developers are on it
- PS5 issues: All PlayStation 5 issues and fixes so far
- This 75-inch 4k TV is at its cheapest price ever at Best Buy
- Deathloop on PC could mark Bethesda’s coveted return to Steam
- The best cheap AT&T phone deals for September 2021
- Lenovo points the finger at Google for broken smart screens
- Deathloop is the ultimate action game for speedrunners
- The Skryim mod that makes the game unplayable just got killed
- Microsoft offers fix for frustrating OneDrive sync issues