Apple has just announced the latest version of its most popular tablet: the standard iPad. This new model is the ninth generation of the iPad which debuted in 2010, and it features a new processor called the A13 Bionic. Additionally, there’s a new 12-megapixel front camera that supports the Center Stage feature that debuted with the iPad Pro last year. The rest of the 9th gen iPad will look very familiar to anyone who’s seen an iPad in the past few years, with the same home button, bezels, rear camera, and Lightning port that we have. seen before.
Apple claims the new processor is 20% faster than the outgoing model. The 10.2-inch screen is the same size and resolution as before, but now supports the True Tone feature which automatically adjusts the screen’s color temperature to the ambient lighting.
The latest iPad will ship with iPadOS 15, which was announced earlier this year and includes improvements to the iPad home screen, app organization, and multitasking features.
The basic iPad is the one most people turn to because it’s the most budget-friendly model in the lineup. This year, Apple increased base storage to 64GB and maintained the same starting price of $ 329. The iPad is also compatible with the first generation Apple Pencil and the Apple Smart Keyboard. It will be available in silver or space gray and can be ordered starting today, September 14, with shipments slated for next week.
In development … we are adding more to this post, but you can follow our IPhone 13 and Apple Watch event live blog to receive news even faster.
- Apple’s new iPad and iPad Mini: how to pre-order
- Apple announces new iPad 9th generation, iPad mini: price in India, what’s new
- Apple unveils upgraded iPad and redesigned iPad mini
- Apple’s new iPad for 2021 is $ 30 off ahead of release
- New Apple iPad Mini and iPad (2021) price in UAE, availability and preorders
- Apple iPad (2020) vs iPad (2021): what’s the difference?
- How to pre-order the new iPad 9 and iPad mini 6 – and the best advance deals
- New iPad 10.2 (2021) release date, price, and everything you need to know
- IPad mini 6 won the Apple event – here’s why