Apple is the World Developers Conference (WWDC22), A new facility for developers in Apple ParkDeveloper CenterWas announced.
Announcing Apple’s new facility for face-to-face attendees at WWDC22
Apple will hold the World Developers Conference starting June 6, local time (WWDC22) Will be held online, but a small number of developers have announced that they will be able to participate locally, and that they will accept lottery from May 9th.
A facility for developers to be built in Apple Park along with the outline of the lottery for local participationDeveloper CenterIs announced.
Lucky developers who can attend WWDC22, the face-to-face event since 2019, will be able to witness the unveiling of the new facility.
Philip Schiller mentions 2021 and reveals existence
The developer facility in Apple Park was revealed in a lawsuit with Epic Games in May 2021 by Apple Fellow Philip Schiller.
Details of the Developer Center are still unknown.
Will Apple Technicians Support App Developers?
In 2010, Apple launched the “Compatibility Labs” program, which allows app developers to visit Apple headquarters and receive technician support.
The US media 9to5Mac has commented that the Developer Center may also be a facility where developers can get support from Apple engineers and designers.
- WWDC 2022 announced – what we expect to see from Apple’s event
- WWDC 2022: iOS 16, MacBook Air, & everything else to expect
- Apple announces details of WWDC22 face-to-face event “Special Event at Apple Park”. Participation acceptance starts from May 9th
- Best Cover Letter Creator for Your Next Job Application
- Activision Blizzard lawsuit: a timeline of key events and everything you need to know